A new position has arisen to join a Global Manufacturing business based in Coalville. You will be a part of the Processing Division’s Crushing Technology Team are at the forefront of designing the next generation of crushers for the Powerscreen, Finlay and MPS ranges of mobile, wheeled, static and semi static crushers, as well as identifying opportunities to develop and improve existing products. As a Design Engineer, you will be responsible for a wide variety of engineering tasks.
- Investigate and resolve problems quickly and effectively, implementing engineering changes where required
- Provide engineered solutions for the development of New Products and the continual improvement of the existing Product Range.
- Provide the Dealer Networks for our Brands with the required support and service that they require
- Produce a full design package for manufacturing including Detailed Drawings, Exploded drawings, Engineering BOMs etc.
- Degree educated or equivalent in Engineering, ideally with design experience in the mobile crushing or screening industry or heavy equipment design.
- Competent user of 3D Solid Modelling CAD, ideally Pro-Engineer / Creo Parametric and familiarity with Product Data Management (PDM) systems
- Good technical expertise in mechanical and hydraulic systems
- A good understanding of the various applications that the equipment can operate in along with an appreciation for the expected performance of the machines.
- Creativity and innovative thinking
- Experience with Oracle TMS a plus
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken;
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates should have a “can do” attitude and be able to work as part of a team to meet the deadlines required
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Game Rooms
- Health Care On Site
- Life Insurance
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- On Site Cafeteria