About the Company
Loon Fung is a well-established business for over 50 years as an oriental wholesaler and retailer. With stores across London areas such as Chinatown, Alperton, and Tottenham, we have successfully build a wide customer population and gain excellent reputations among customers. We are a multi-product retailer selling over 5000 varieties of products and serving over 25,000 customers per week.
About the Role
We are looking for two tenacious, hands on and customer focused individual to join our team in Tottenham and Alperton as a Deputy Store Manager.
Location: Tottenham & Alperton
Contract: Full time, permanent
Position: Deputy Store Manager
No. of vacancies: 1 in each location
- Acts as the company’s brand ambassador, delivering professional customer services to our domestic and business customers.
- Maintain the stability and growth of the store’s revenues.
Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Assist in the management of 30 to 40 staff;
- Assisting the store manager to ensure the smooth run of the store;
- Carrying out financial control and budgeting;
- Ensuring stock are managed as in line with the daily sales’ needs;
- Carrying out Health & Safety risk assessment on a regular basis;
- Developing local customer knowledge and competitor awareness;
- Carrying out training for new starters in aid of ensuring the standard of service provided;
- Supporting fellow colleagues in all aspects when required.
- Fluent Chinese speaking and written skills are essential – Mandarin or Cantonese;
- Previous experience in a fast paced retail environment;
- Previous experience in dealing with high revenue turnover stores;
- Confidence in carrying out hands on tasks;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Must have the legal right to work in the UK (without sponsorship).
If this role is of interest to you, please click Apply.