Company & Job Profile
FPSG has the pleasure of recruiting for an experienced Data Product Owner/Manager for our global client, to work from their UK office here in Glasgow. Our customer offers specialist (KYC) solutions to implement automation for major financial and professional service firms around the world.
The company solutions provide RPA for real-time access to multiple sources of global company and personal data. By using robotic search to discover everything a KYC policy demands, the organisation is able to deliver a more efficient processes of safer regulatory compliance, resulting in lower overall costs and increased risk management.
As the Data Product Owner/Manager you will report to the current Head of Product where you will be responsible for everything that is KYC data related within the company & customer products. The role would ideally suit a candidate with a deep understanding of IT risk & compliance data, who will own the existing data model to plan, execute and manage the acquisition of new data sources on to the platform.
You will establishing and build commercial partnerships with key customers and data providers, gaining an in-depth understanding of their needs, planning and prioritisation their requirements with a primary focus on the introduction of new data sources and making the most of existing connections within the framework of the data model.
In this role as the Data Product Owner/Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Work with the Head of Product & other Product Managers, UX Designers and other stakeholders
* Define and drive the data vision and roadmap.
* Act as the SME for all KYC and data related knowledge within company-wide
* Take ownership of the data products and existing ecosystems
* Drive data delivery in partnership with the release teams to achieve both specific release and longer-term goals.
* Clearly and concisely manage the data product development requirements through the full SDLC
* From time-to-time, we may need you to go outside your role responsibilities when required.
* Lead from the front - if something needs doing, think with the customer and product in mind leading to a successful outcome
* Agree release plans and manage the development within release teams through to completion within the pre-agreed SLA's.
* Understand the data and product roadmap deeply - own it, challenge it, break it apart and add customer value at all times.
* Manage and appropriately prioritise required data initiatives and the data product backlog both within a release and across releases
* Break down functional specifications into Aha / Jira tickets as required.
* Fully understand the KYC/AML data centric products to answer any customer questions and, above all, deliver customer value through the product
* Attend customer site and partner meetings to answer the questions and understand data product requirements.
* Strive to ensure that the company can maximise the value of the data through a deep understanding of our customers' needs, related data product.
* Participate in all Agile/Scrum ceremonies as required
* Communicate new releases to relevant stakeholders through visual content that can be used as the basis of internal and market communications
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and desired salary expectations.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.