We have an exciting opportunity to join Multi National Company based in Chadderton, Oldham. If you are happy to work in a timely and responsive manner, possess accurate data entry skills and are a great team player then this role is perfect for you. You will be part of a dedicated team ensuring that processes and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4,30pm
- Paid Holiday
* Paid Bank Holiday
* Flexible working hours
* Choice of Full and Part time hours
* On-site parking and cycle storage
* Conveniently located within five minutes walking distance of public transport
* In-house training scheme
- Accurately process customer information and ensure completion within timed deadlines.
* Auditing of customer generated file listings against box contents.
* Work alongside the Operations, customer services and account management departments.
* Address any serious operational issues immediately to the Data Entry Team Leader.
* To carry out duties deemed necessary by management.
* Ensure full compliance with key operating standards.
* Ensure compliance with Health and Safety (including Fire and First Aid) & ISO standards, as well as Company Policies and Procedures.
* Responsible for processing client information and inputting data onto Company systems.
* Use the system to verify customer records.
* Transmit data to customer.
* Research and resolve system data issues.
* Demonstrate good customer service behaviours
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work and communicate confidently within a multi-cultural environment.
* Communicate with all levels of the organisation.
* Ability to input a large volume of data onto the system accurately.
* High level of attention to detail and ensuring that everything is input in a timely manner.
* Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
* Sufficient relevant experience working within an operational service delivery role.
* IT literate with knowledge of using all Windows based packages. (word/excel/ outlook)
If you match the above description and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, do not hesitate in applying today!!