Data Entry Administrator
Our client, a large FMCG business based in Holborn, is looking for 7x Data Entry Administrators to join a short term 3-4 week project on Tuesday 23rd January. Full time hours Monday to Friday (37 hours per week) / short walk from Chancery Lane tube station.
The project involves manually extracting and migrating data from one software system to another. Once completed the secondary task will involve archiving data in the previous system.
- Manually porting data across systems
- Archiving data once migrated across
- Adhoc data entry tasks
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to move data quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Strong organisational skills
- Comfortable learning in-house systems quickly
- Comfortable working in a team of 7
- Able to start on Tuesday 23rd January for a period of 3-4 weeks
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business.