Data Entry Administrator
Location: Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Salary: basic: £14,500 - £16,500 + commission depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Thursday 09:00 – 17:30
Friday 09:00 – 17:00
About the company:
Taylor Edwards are a rapidly growing claims management company. We specialise in helping people recover mis-sold payment protection insurance. Unlike lots of other companies in our industry, we don’t make any nuisance sales calls to our customers and operate a friendly, professional and no-pressure approach to attracting new clients. To help provide excellent service to our clients we are looking for administrators and data entry staff to help keep our clients details and our database up to date. We are currently going through a period of extended growth and have lots of new opportunities for the right candidates, offering immediate jobs and excellent opportunities to progress and develop.
The role of the Data Entry Administrator:
• You’ll be handling our clients personal and sensitive information, acting with discretion and helping to maintain our database
• You’ll need either a proven track record in data entry or be able to demonstrate a willingness and aptitude to learn.
• We’ll start you on a competitive and flexible reward package of £14.5k-£16.5k + £1800.00 commission available.
• We’ll support you with a full on the job training and development programme catered specifically to your needs and requirements
Duties of the Data Entry Administrator:
• You’ll be dealing with initial web enquiries from prospective clients, preparing information packs to be sent to them, ensuring every pack looks as good as the last one. You’ll take pride in making sure all information is accurate and getting the information to our customers as quickly as possible.
• You’ll be dealing with returned forms from our customers, checking them for validity and updating customer files with any new information which they have supplied.
• Helping to facilitate the post leaving on time and in good order as well as processing incoming mail and directing it to the right people.
Requirements of the Data Entry Administrator:
• All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK – within one hours commute of Altrincham
• You’ll need to be able to work to a decent pace, ensuring accuracy and consistency and be a team player who’s willing to adapt and support your fellow team members.
• Great attention to detail
• The ability to work quickly when necessary
• Being accurate and consistent
• The determination to go the extra mile for our customers every day to provide that truly personal service and help make us the best at what we do
Data Entry Administrator Benefits:
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Regular chances for pay improvements
• Company Pension Plan
• You'll enjoy a flexible training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Data Entry Administrator is right for you then please apply today!
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and applicants will be asked for documentation