We are currently searching for an tech-savy, experienced Data Engineer to work for a trusted client on-site in the heart of London. The successful applicant will be experienced in AWS and the following Big Data tools.
- Strong programming experience with Python and/Or Scala.
- Strong Spark/PySpark experience is a must.
- Previous experience with Map Reduce.
- Experience with AWS.
- Understanding of different Data Architectures (Dimensional Modelling, Denormalisation, SCD Type-1, Type-2 etc) (Preferred)
- Able to write clean, production-level code
- Deep experience in developing Big Data solution, using standard open source frameworks, toolkits and libraries
- Developing solution using Spark
- Solid experience in developing cloud solutions using AWS
- Able to learn new skills and nurture new capabilities in your project teams to take advantage of emerging Big Data technologies
- Lead proof-of-concept activities to demonstrate new technologies and approaches
- Work with the ecosystem of partners and academics to derive the most value for the organisation and specific learning for your team
- You will transfer your knowledge and enthuse team members to try new approaches and techniques
If this role is appealing to you please send your CV to Patrick Robinson:
Phone: 0203 878 8405