Firstcall are working with a growing business in Barbados offering the rare and exciting opportunity for a highly skilled individual to relocate and join their Caribbean office as Data Engineer.
As Data Engineer you will be applying ML techniques, doing strategical analysis and building high quality prediction systems. You will be involved and working on a variety of AI projects across the company aiming to provide the teams with the insight to drive better decisions.
The ideal candidate will hold a degree in either Maths, Engineering or Actuarial Science.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Build and maintain the infrastructure required in order to run all AI initiatives
- Create and maintain databases, ML pipelines
- Work closely with the AI team, to usher in an AI First philosophy across the corporation by analysing and predicting key metrics to drive the business and its competitive edge
- Run experiments using A/B or multivariate testing
- Create strategies to optimise utility of all business stakeholders involved
This role requires a strong communicator who is able to understand and interpret complex data.
Your knowledge must include;
- Web development or Direct Response marketing
- Advanced knowledge of RDBMS (Relational database management system)
- Proficient in statistical language packages such as R or Python
- Knowledge of ML platforms such as Amazon SageMaker, Tensorflow
- Ability to launch ML models in production ready environment
Should you possess the above knowledge and are interested in this exciting relocation opportunity, please apply today!