Gi Group Doncaster are currently recruiting for a number of Document Sorting Operatives to work a night shift on behalf of a well-established and expanding Financial Service provider on the outskirts of Rotherham to assist with their new business venture.
The role will be to start on 28th August 2018 and will initially be an ongoing temporary role; however there may be permanent opportunities for the right candidate and genuine opportunities for progression if offered a permanent contract.
Night shift - Working 11pm to 7am; Sunday to Thursday
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Taking deliveries of financial information from couriers
- Batching and sorting financial information such as cheques
- Processing financial information
- The right candidate will have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Methodical approach to work
- Able to work quickly in a fast paced and reactive environment
- Work to high levels of accuracy
- Previous experience within a production or office environment is desirable but not essential.
Due to the nature of the business, candidates will be expected to pass a credit check and criminal convictions check (DBS) before starting work. You may also be required to take a typing test.
If interested; please apply via the advert.
For more information; please call Gi Group Doncaster 01302 730333 and ask for Jess or email your CV to Jessica-Kate.Patterson @ g I g r o u p . c o m.