Title: Data Analytics Product Manager
Location: North Manchester
Pay: £40,000 - £55,000 (Experience depending plus pension, healthcare and flex working)
Overview: My client, a well-established and leading software development company who provide technology and services into the UK energy markets is looking to build up their business on the back of a sustained period of growth. The Data Analytics Product Line Manager will provide thought leadership and best practice approaches to support the implementation of the analytical and data-based solutions.
The successful candidate will come from either a Utilities background, Data Analytics Product or Product Manager with a strong back ground in driving product initiatives both in the UK and the global analytics function.
Job role:• Identify new opportunities to both create new and improve existing products through client engagement
• Excellent problem-solving techniques
• Technically aware with a strong grounding in Data Analytics and Software Development
• Genuine passion for technology and continuous improvement
• Experience of managing teams with both direct and matrix reporting line
• Must be comfortable in a customer facing role
Essential skills:• Minimum of 5 years’ work experience within analytics and/or utilities
• Advanced analytics development experience
• Strong understanding of technologies associated with data solutions
• Stakeholder management experience
• Experience of creating and delivering data strategy
• Must be a proven leader of agile delivery teams
• Must be comfortable in leading and coaching multi-functional teams, providing technical direction and subject matter expert
Interested? Apply Now!! Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com or call 01270 621 195.