Data Analytics Manager - Shipley - £46k
SearchBI is currently recruiting a Data Analytics Manager for an innovative and forward-thinking organisation based in Shipley. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a team and really make a difference at a business with a strong social conscience that makes a real difference in the community.
What's On Offer
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent pension scheme
- Industry specific training
Like any other ambitious organisation, our client rely on using data and information to provide a better customer experience for their customers. The newly formed Information Team is responsible for providing accurate reports and visualisations for business users to make strategic and operational decisions and improvements.
As manager for the newly formed team you will have full responsibility for protecting, securing and analysing the data they collect and store. Your first task is to review the use of data, information and reporting and in consultation with relevant stakeholders manage the development of a Data and Information Strategy that meets the needs of the business.
You will have of lots task and project variety to demonstrate your skills. You will be aware of technology trends and supplier / product developments and be able to identify and propose opportunities for improvement, ultimately challenging the status quo and breaking down barriers to change.
- Significant experience of producing and presenting complex information to professionals and others at different levels using tailored language and delivery methods
- Excellent understanding and experience of data and information
- Experience of managing a team of analysts or information specialists
- Experience of relevant data protection legislation and information security standards
- Able to demonstrate significant experience of service delivery
- Experience of leading and motivating multi-disciplined teams consisting of permanent, contract and third party resources
- Experience and knowledge of data architecture definition
- Experience of extract, transform and load data processes (ETL/ELT)
- Experience of QlikView or similar tool such as Tableau / PowerBI etc
- Strong organisational and planning skills - working to meet agreed timeframes
- Project and/or programme management experience
- Experience of working with different stakeholders and complex groups with conflicting requirements, organisational and personal priorities
- Experience of system and business analyst tools and activities including root cause
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please visit our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Keywords - Data Manager / BI Manager / Data Analytics Manager / MI Manager / Business Intelligence Manager / Information Manager /