Salary: £20k - £25k depending on experience + Bonus + excellent benefits
Location: Windsor, Berkshire.
Full time / Permanent (Monday - Friday)
The successful candidate for this data Analyst role will be joining an amazing company who are in our eyes 'Employers of Choice'. They offer an unrivaled working environment (Roof garden, Table football, Break out area, Food treats, Yoga on Friday's!!!), excellent benefits alongside a real team focused environment.
If you are currently a 'Data Analyst or recently Graduated with a relevant degreethen we would love to hear form you.
Data Analyst Role:
• Maintaining and updating pricing data on the company ERP system
• set up of all new products is completed to agreed time scales.
• Maintaining of existing Products and archiving when necessary
• Ensuring the data is accurate, complete and relevant.
• managing the quality of data within the ERP system - regularly spot-checking products and correcting any setup errors and proactively looking for and developing methods to ensuring data is accurate and complete.
• Manage the Load Schedule - a custom tool that drives customer demand:
• Update company forecasts on new product launches.
• Utilise the systems' reporting functions to provide timely and accurate business information as requested.
• Ensure the commercial team has adequate support to respond to tenders and analysis.
• Maintain supplier costing and price list database.
• Adhoc analysis to support decision making in all areas of the business (Finance/Operations/Sales/Procurement/New Product Development) as required.
Data Analyst Candidate
• Degree Educated with 1 year's work experience desirable
• Someone with a good level of numerical skill, strong attention to detail as well as the ability to handle large volumes of complex data
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
For immediate consideration please apply today or contact one of our team on: 01183 271170