One of the UK's oldest and most reputable investment houses are going through an incredibly exciting Digital Transformation. They are looking for a strategically focused Data Analyst to join them in their London offices and work with the senior team to assess and analyse company data, and be able to extract insights that will help shape strategic initiatives across the business.
Data Analyst - Responsibilities
- Demand management and planning for data owners (e.g. Finance and Marketing)
- Interpret and convey business requirements for MI / reporting to technical team
- Work with the business stakeholders to shape the MI
- Develop SME knowledge and documentation around data sets and attributes with a business lens.
- Document data lineage and any business logic applied across current databases to aid in transition to a new CRM team and a better understanding of gaps in knowledge
- Support documentation of business logic and data transformation activities for regular reports (e.g. monthly emails, tax year end campaign, customer campaigns and any other key reports / campaigns)
Data Analyst - Requirements
- Experience in a similar position for 5+ years
- Appreciation for the importance of data and knowledge of basic data concepts (i.e. lineage, quality etc.)
- Financial services experience will be a plus but is not essential
- Awareness of relevant regulatory frameworks (e.g. GDPR) and their impact on financial services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SAS and Salesforce knowledge preferred
- Proven experience working with senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic company that has monumental growth plans, and for the right person this be a great opportunity really shape a company.
Please ensure you have a valid UK work permit before applying as my client cannot offer sponsorship. Unfortunately due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.