Job Title: Customer Services Team Leader
Salary: £19,280 - £25,700 per annum (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension scheme + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Based: Lilleshall, Shropshire
The Company is on a roll! Participation and membership are rising, their fan base is growing, and their medal-winning British Team has never been so prolific. As one of the most successful sports governing bodies in the UK, they are thrilled with what's been achieved. This really is a remarkable time to be involved in gymnastics, and the Company is very proud of the part they have played in driving the development, delivery, promotion and success of the sport.
They are looking for a Customer Service Team Leader to support the Customer Experience Manager and to tailor and improve the customer service experience for members, ensuring the provision of a first class service to all users and ensure an excellent customer experience. As the role holder, you will analyse statistical data to understand reasons for calls and make recommendations for solutions. Additionally, you will be responsible for managing an efficient membership renewal process to their members and prospective members and be a primary contact for Suppliers and Home Countries in relation to Customer Services.
- To effectively manage a team of Customer Support Advisors to deliver excellent levels of customer service.
- To ensure all communications received in the Contact Centre are administered within agreed service levels
- To ensure effective management of the Contact Centre by utilising contact centre technology & reporting tools.
- Bringing focus to a 'resolution at the point of first contact' culture; building/maintaining current knowledge and understanding of the products, services, policies, initiatives, key personnel etc.
- Ensure everyone who calls the contact centre is treated like a VIP and maintain exceptional standards of customer service amongst team members.
- To build effective relationships with/be the first point of contact for suppliers, other departments and Home Countries.
- To co-ordinate effective management and processing of financial transactions through the department.
- Experience of working within a call centre/customer service environment, dealing with a high level of activity within business environment.
- Knowledge and understanding how call centre/customer service environment issues i.e. resource scheduling, metrics formulation, adherence reporting, skills based routing, call performance stats, ensuring performance targets are aligned to corporate strategic priorities and that progress is reported on a regular basis
- Have an excellent telephone manner and customer rapport skills in order to dealing with a high level
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your message and build trust with members and colleagues
- Good level of IT Skill, experience of using CRM or internal data management system
- Experience of managing a team in a call centre/customer service environment is desirable.
The company is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. They are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with previous experience of; Customer Service Team Leader, Senior Customer Service Executive, Senior Customer Service Officer, Customer Account Executive, Client Support Team Leader, Customer Service Support Lead, Senior Client Support Executive may also be considered for this role.