Job Title: Customer Services Executive
Location: Tadcaster, York
Salary: £ Competitive
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm. One hour lunch break
The company is one of the leading independent x-ray equipment suppliers to the UK and Ireland. The company has over 50 years market experience in providing innovative medical imaging technology and services to hospitals, diagnostic centres and medical services.
The primary role of the Customer Service Executive (CSE) is to build effective relationships with current and potential customers of the company by telephone in order to a) maintain customer satisfaction; and b) generate high value sales leads for the company's Commercial and Technical Support Teams.
Other aspects of the role include providing day to day support to the Managing Director and the Commercial and Technical Support Teams as required.
The CSE will deliver customer service excellence to all stakeholders and the company's customers alike. This is a National desk support position covering all areas of the UK and Ireland. Customer organisations include; NHS Hospitals, Private Hospitals, Universities, Government Departments and Medical Centres; important customer types where you will be required manage daily interactions and maintain solid business relationships.
Key Responsibilities, include but not limited to:
- Manage Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) visit confirmations with the company's customers
- Identify new sales opportunities from active listening and by using inquisitive probing techniques
- Develop new and existing sales opportunities through to conclusion by supporting the activities of the Commercial Team
- Manage reactive sales enquiries with common sense, priority and balance
- Build and maintain good working relationships with customers whilst maintaining a professional approach at all times.
- Develop in consultation with your Line Manager, sound sales strategies and initiatives to enable business sales growth.
- Ensure that SAP and Outlook calendars are completed and show daily planned activities
- Compile and co-ordinate details of competitor activity and market trends
- Complete all required SAP activities and any other administration functions in a timely fashion
- Maintain professional and timely communication with other departments within the company.
- To become knowledgeable of the market, its habits, trends and the activities of the company's competitors.
- To prepare business reports to a very high level with methodical and accurate content
Knowledge of working in a commercial sales environment coupled with a proven track record (at least three years), gained from working in a telesales and/or customer facing role.
A sound understanding of working with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and general PC skills are a key administration component of this role - a working knowledge of SAP would also be beneficial. A full clean driving license is required as, periodically, you may need to visit customer sites and attend internal meetings.
The successful candidate must demonstrate that they have a pro-active/can-do attitude, be highly motivated to achieve sales objectives, demonstrate they can work on their own initiative, working honestly and productively without direct day to day supervision.
Experience gained from working with or in the public and private healthcare sectors would be extremely advantageous. Previous customer service experience is essential, and the applicant must show a strong aptitude and desire to develop their career and exhibit personal qualities to show that they can work in a target orientated environment.
There might be an amount of job related travel required (around 10%)
Role Competencies, the successful candidate will:
- Be articulate, professional, well presented and with good business acumen.
- Be comfortable working to daily and weekly targets set by the Managing Director
- Be pro-active and independent, with a high level of self-confidence.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills to interact with stakeholders of all status.
- Be self-motivated with a high degree of determination to get the job done right and on time
To Apply please click on the APPLY now link attaching your full CV and Covering Letter.
Candidates with experience of; Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Services Officer, Business Support, Customer Services Officer, B2B Experience, B2C Experience will be considered for this role will be considered for this role.