Client Retentions Customer Services Advisorwith a helpful and professional telephone manner, excellent negotiation, problem solving, customer retentionand sales skillsis required for a Global Company based in Sales, Trafford, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY:£18,000 Basic Salary / £25,000OTE (includes basic salary) + Benefits
LOCATION: Sale, Trafford, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England
** Excellent Career Prospects Available **
** Full Training Provided**
KEY REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should have a professional and confident telephone manner with the ability to resolve business customer enquiries, negotiate contract renewals and account-manage existing clients to retain business and develop long term business relationships.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Client Retentions Customer Services Advisorthat has a helpful and professional telephone manner, excellent negotiation, problem solving, customer retention and sales skills.
Working as the Client Retentions Customer Services Advisoryou will ensure business accounts are maintained in a timely and cost effective manner to maximise profitability, cash flow, sales opportunity potential and promote long term profitable business relationships.
Your responsibilities as the Client Retentions Customer Services Advisorwill involve customer retention, customer care, contract renewal and the administration and monitoring of assigned customers. Ultimately you will perform a significant role in ensuring customer satisfaction, whilst identifying areas to enhance operational efficiency and increase revenue and sales opportunities within your customer base.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join this well-established, Global Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Client Retentions Customer Services Advisorinclude:
- Making regular outbound customer care calls to ensure customers are satisfied with their service and have an opportunity to feedback any issues, suggestions, thoughts or concerns
- Evaluating and defining the longer-term potential and required actions for assigned existing accounts with a view to improving customer retention, satisfaction and increased customer service levels. You will also provide support to the Client Care Executives
- Developing client rapport after contract execution to further identify potential service needs and maintain Customer Service Agreements with assigned accounts. Ensure handoffs to sales, operations and support are successful and exceed customer's satisfaction
- Investigating, analysing, and resolving customer satisfaction complaints and service issues from assigned accounts and manage the cancellation applications and log.
- Collaborating with service centre management, support services, sales management, and field account management to assist with facilitation of new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings as required, with a focus on introducing new service/product offerings within assigned accounts
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in an equivalent telephone based customer service business-to-business capacity
- Proven success in building and maintaining successful business-to-business relationships via telephone contact
- Demonstrated expertise in initiating and managing successful telephone based business-to-business sales and service relationships
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills are required, both written and oral
- Strong telephone based communication skills are critical
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel and Word
- Knowledge of SAP would be advantageous
- Candidates will be required to be CRB / DBS checked, if not already in possession, which the client will arrange
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment. Find work in Sale, Trafford, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, North West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awdonline | http://www.awdo.co.uk