Our client, a well-known name in the fashion industry, is looking for a Customer Service representative with fluent French. You will be responsible for all sales support services, tracking of shipments, maintenance of clients and handling of all information and enquiries.
The French speaking Customer Service representative will be responsible for arranging and managing deliveries to wholesale customers, keeping key accounts up to date on any outstanding orders. The Customer Service representative with fluency in French will be able to deal with high volume orders and work in a fast paced environment. Please note that this role is a 6 month FTC.
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English and French
- Solid experience providing customer support services, helpdesk or technical support essentially in a product support and/or order dispatch environment
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer services, or client support is a key requirement
- Previous experience dealing with wholesale clients and B2B customers is desirable
- An interest in fashion, luxury or retail industry is desirable
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills, able to work in a fast paced environment dealing with a high volume orders
- Bachelor's degree preferred
*Please note that this role is a 6 month FTC.
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.