Customer Service / Technical Support / Applications Engineer(German Speaking) – Electronics Electro-mechanical (RP1078)
Location:Reading, Basingstoke, Camberley, Newbury or Surrounding
£27K - £34K Basic +Pension + Healthcare + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Benefits
My client is aglobal leader in the design, development and production of electromechanicaltechnology for a wide range of applications.
Theyoffer an extensive range of bespoke solutions to meet the high demands of industry. They pride themselves on being the premier brand within their market and have built a strong reputationfor their innovative and dynamic approach.
Operating from my clients officesyou will be instrumentalin supporting the German field sales team to maintain high levels of Customer Service andSupport.
- Coordinating order entries, planning dispatches andorganising customer returns.
- Producing internal and external reports in line with SLA's.
- Providingtimely responses to customer queries relating to quotations, pricing, stock availability, delivery and complaints.
- Understanding clients applications and recommending suitable solutions.
- Taking ownership of issues and investigating them within a timely manner.
- Supporting the external sales team by contacting new and existing customers when needed.
The successful candidate will have gained a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within a technical industry and ideally have past experience within a Technical Support,Customer Service or Applications Engineering role.
All candidates must possess a mix of technical and commercial acumen and be comfortable liaising with external customers and my clients field sales team.
Other key skills:
- Fluent in German and English
- Computer literate
- A self-motivated and driven individual
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work to deadlines