We are currently looking for a Customer Service Team Manager to join our busy and exciting team based in Milton Keynes. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £25,000 per annum plus great benefits, with immediate start dates available.
TSYS Managed Services EMEA (TMS EMEA) has always focused on being brilliant at the basics. We believe that doing business with a meticulous focus and a consultative mind-set will keep us at the forefront of the payments industry. However, perfecting the basics entails delivering the very finest payment services to our customers, while achieving results that are more efficient and cost effective.
Customer Service Team Manager benefits:
As well as a competitive salary, ongoing training provided by a dedicated onsite training department, and a fast paced, fun working environment this role comes with the following benefits;
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday buy/sell scheme (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- MediCash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
- Cycle to work scheme (On completion of 6 months service)
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Free on-site parking
- On-site canteen
- Free tea and coffee
We are currently looking for a Team Manager to join our Credit Services Team. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure best practice in day to day process and people management. You will be responsible for productivity, performance in customer service and for the management of agents within this area in the first instance. You will also assist colleagues to ensure they achieve productivity and performance targets across all service levels and the operation.
Main responsibilities as our Customer Service Team Manager:
- Deliver the allocated part of the operation within agreed budgets, service levels and business targets
- Manage day to day line activities, prioritise and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLA
- Help maximise gross profit through effective and proactive resource and process management, and through effective cost control
- Participate in regular, proactive reviews of operational processes, aimed at developing efficiencies that will support the growth of the business in terms of both revenue and client service delivery
- Manage business processes, such as time and attendance and ACD reporting, to ensure accurate flow of information internally and externally
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
- Use Company methodology and own initiative to ensure attendance and retention targets are achieved, and to ensure full internal and client audit trail is maintained
- Keep abreast of developments in the Contact Centre industry and the client industry sector with a view to assimilating new ideas and keeping abreast of best-practice methodology
- Input to and maintain a quality management system
- Ensure excellent customer service and act as a point of escalation for customers, managing complaints with minimal support
- Manage operational activity with a view to proactive operational risk assessment. Report up-line any potential or actual operational risks in a timely and accurate fashion
- Supervision and support of the team as and when required
The Customer Service Team Manager will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Up to date knowledge on current compliance and regulations
- Excellent coaching, communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Industry, organization and job knowledge
- Energy, integrity, respect, honesty and responsibility
- Strong leadership skills
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY now to become our next Customer Service Team Manager.
Please note, all successful applicants will be subject to a financial background and criminal record (DBS) check as part of our recruitment process.
TSYS Managed Services is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.