Customer Services Team Leader
Shortlist Recruitment are looking for a Customer Services Team Leader to join a growing and dynamic business based in Chester.
The primary role of the Customer Services Team Leader is to lead and develop your team within the Customer Services department within this digital business. Customer experience is key to our client, and they aim to deliver this via telephone and digital channels.
The successful Customer Services Team Leader will have proven leadership and development skills with an energy for motivating people.
The Customer Services Team Leaders responsibilities will be:
- Managing daily contact with customers via digital and telephony channels
- Resolving customer complaints
- Assist senior management with reporting and analysis
- Recruit, train and manage additional team members
A successful applicant for the role of Customer Services Team Leader will have:
- Experience of leading a team in a contact centre environment
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for excellent customer service
For the successful Customer Services Team Leader you will be rewarded with a salary up to £25,000 and have access to an extensive benefits package.
The Customer Services Team Leader role is based close to Chester, and is commutable from Wrexham, Wirral, Liverpool, North Wales, Flintshire, Cheshire, Warrington and Runcorn
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.