Why read this job ad?
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing SaaS company? Always wanted to work at a value-led company that puts people and culture front and center? Are you ready for a job that will reward your passion for enabling customers with opportunities to own projects and grow your skills? If that sounds like you then this might be the killer role you’ve been looking for.
What you’ll be doing
Ultimately this job is about enabling our customers to get the most out of the product and in a typical day, you might:
- Get on the phone with a new trialist to understand their business, what their needs are, what are they looking to solve and whether Tradify is the right solution for them or not.
- Run a live online demo for a trialists, where you dive into Tradify and show attendees exactly how they can use it in their own business.
- Answer emails and texts from trialists and help them with their issues.
- Check-in with several customers to see how they're getting on.
Who are we looking for?
If you thrive on variety, communication, and helping people succeed, and you know that having fun and working together are key to a great work environment, you're gonna fit right in. Here’s what else might be useful
- Have 1-2 years experience in sales, support, or another communication role, or can demonstrate a talent and desire to help customers succeed.
- Love to find ways to make technology understandable and relatable.
- Self-motivated attitude
- Are highly organised with great attention to detail, as you'll need to follow established sales processes and juggle lots of different tasks.
- Have "the gift of the gab" – you need excellent written and verbal communications skills, as you'll chatting with customers and trialists all day via phone, email, and text.
- Have impeccable taste in chocolate, cake, or beer.
Why you should be interested?
We're a team of friendly & diverse people who work and play hard, but we're growing rapidly, and this role is going to grow too. You'll report directly to the Head of UK Operations but beyond that you'll be working across a flat team where everyone shares in the same purpose and pitches in as needed.
You'll have the unique opportunity to play a critical role in a growing startup and build on your skills and talents as we grow.
For the right candidate, we offer competitive remuneration, a souped-up Mac, and a great working-environment with monthly team lunches and Friday-night drinks, and plenty of interesting things in-between.
Tradify is a rapidly growing software startup and our UK based team is growing fast. More than 10,000 tradespeople around the world depend on our great product and our fantastic Customer Success Specialists us to help them succeed in their business and life goals.
If that sounds alright to you then apply now!