Customer Service / Sales Support Executive
Location: Wilmslow, SK9 5AR
Hours of Work: 8.30 - 17.00
Salary: £17-000 - £19,000
We are looking to recruit a shining star in to our dynamic Sales Support team. This is a key role within our Sales function, you will be responsible for managing inbound calls and online enquiries and passing them to the relevant Sales consultant, ensuring all leads are effectively followed up.
Confident and with excellent organisational skills you will embrace our aims through being energetic, positive and supportive to your team. The role and the department are fast paced and therefore the ability to think on your feet and act on initiative is crucial to the success of the role.
* To answer all Inbound calls in a professional and helpful manner and allocate them to the relevant people and departments
* Allocate all Inbound web enquires to the relevant people and departments
* Engage in 'Live Chat' - offering a professional and courteous service to potential customers
* Liaising with your team and other departments (mainly marketing) to help increase performance
* To check all Inbound appointments that are booked are accurately inputted
* Ensure accurate processes are followed and suggest any improvements
Skills and Experience Required
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Good Commercial acumen
* Team player
* Experience of Salesforce or equivalent CRM systems an advantage
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies!
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
Working for Citation you will receive 25 days holiday, subsided gym membership, private healthcare, your birthday off work, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun, professional and supportive, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!). So if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.