Customer Service Executive - Business Banking
As a Barclays Customer Service Executive - Business Banking at Gadbrook Park, you will provide dedicated support to our clients. We will depend on you to deliver a world-class service that exceeds client expectations. You will provide expert advice and aftercare on a range of our products. In this role, you will build meaningful relationships with your clients, anticipating their needs and making sure we meet them. To make that happen, you'll be given all the tools and training you need to progress. You'll also enjoy a unique company spirit that believes in giving people the freedom to do a great job today and the support to reach their biggest ambitions in the future.
Gadbrook Park is an award-winning contact centre, recently achieving Platinum Standard in Investors in People. Our teams share the same goal, to provide world-class customer service to our clients. We put our clients at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about developing relationships, creating a personal experience for every client and up-skilling our colleagues. You will help our clients get the best that Barclays has to offer, and you'll get the same in return. We're not just talking about valuable benefits like great bonus potential, private healthcare, childcare savings, and a huge range of employee discounts.
As Customer Service Executive - Business Banking, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Providing full end-to-end support for our clients
* Building strong relationships with our clients, listening to their needs and proactively guiding them through our service range to identify the right choice for them
* Working on complex issues to fully understand cause, impact and solution to client queries
* Sharing knowledge and best practice with your colleagues, coaching and acting as a role model for your team.
As a Customer Service Executive - Business Banking, your skills and qualifications will include:
* A proven track record of working in a customer service environment is required, but financial services experience is not a priority
* The ability to build strong relationships with your clients
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience
* The ability to make decisions that always put the customers first
* A desire to constantly learn and develop new skills in an ever changing environment.
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.