Customer Service Associate
Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: Dependent on Experience + Extensive Benefits Package
Working Hours: Mon - Fri: 7am - 3.30pm/9.30am - 6pm & Saturdays: 8am - 2pm (1 in every 4)
Our client is a global provider of technology systems and solutions across the entire insurance industry. They provide core technology solutions, distribution and trading capability, advanced analytics and solution delivery.
Do you want to want to work with great people, in modern offices and have the opportunity to progress and develop your career? If so, our client’s team is growing, so they are on the lookout for a passionate Customer Service Associate to join their Customer Support Services Team based at their Solihull office.
The purpose of the Customer Service Associate will be –
To provide first class customer service and support to the customer base, dealing with enquiries in regards to our client’s software products. With a real focus on delivering results by taking accountability and resolving client issues in a timely manner.
Our client would like to meet a Customer Service Associate with -
- Experience of providing first-rate customer service through working on a Service Desk, analysing and resolving client issues.
- The ability to investigate and provide efficient solutions for technical issues raised in a timely manner.
- A real passion to provide resolutions to customers through a high level of customer service.
- Working knowledge of insurance or finance industry, or experience of working with any of our client’s products would be highly regarded.
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment, with the ability to work proactively and independently.
The Customer Service Associate responsibilities include –
- Investigating and providing solutions for issues raised from client calls to the service desk.
- Producing clear specifications relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions.
- Recognising when a call is not readily resolvable and following processes to ensure that the issue is escalated.
- Carry out testing, investigate and report errors that may be found.
- To assist the Service Desk Manager and/or Service Desk Team Leader to control the number of calls open on the Help Desk.
- To use the formal call logging system in place, and be responsible for the quality of the information recorded.
- Demonstrate an excellent customer service focus when dealing with clients.
What’s in it for you?
- A unique working environment where you’ll be surrounded by passionate experts from a variety of backgrounds and industries, all with the one strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software.
- A generous salary and matching pension scheme.
- A clear, personal learning and development plan that provides the frameworks and development solutions to ensure everyone has the opportunity to maximise their performance and realise their potential.
- Generous holiday allowance (25 days + Public Holidays), free parking and life assurance.
- A wide range of flexible benefits such as experience days, gym memberships and childcare vouchers, to wellbeing benefits like healthcare cashback plans, and so much more.
A career with our client:
Our client believes the most valuable asset for any business is the people it employs. It is crucial therefore to employ and invest in the best.
The company has a strong, clear vision – to be the leading provider of insurance technology software – and their values describe what makes them unique, and captures the spirit that runs through everything they do.
Our client believes that their diversity makes them stronger. As an equal opportunities employer, they celebrate and support everyone who works for them. Our client is committed to providing equal opportunities in their working practices and are proud of their inclusive culture.
It goes without saying that our client does not discriminate on any basis. Instead they continue to actively promote equality and grow their diverse workforce for the benefit of their customers, products, business and people.
To apply for the role of Customer Service Associate, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Customer Service Associate, Customer Support Advisor, Technical Support Advisor, IT Support Technician, 1st Line Support Technician, Service Desk Advisor, Helpdesk Advisor, IT Support.
Customer Service Associate