Customer Service Assistant
We currently have two opportunities for Customer Service Assistants to work at our head office in Burnopfield. This is an essential role for the business.
The Customer Service Assistant will be the first point of contact for our customer base, receiving and processing the orders as they are called in.
The roles are full time (37.5hrs/week) and 6 month fixed term contracts.
- To hit and maintain daily targets i.e orders per hour
- To process customer orders for manufactured, wholesale and special obtain products
- To deal with customer enquiries
- To liaise with the courier services and suppliers regarding deliveries
- To maintain documentation filing systems within the department
- To support Pharmacy Services with customer technical enquiries and new products
- To support and work with the Complaints Team
- To proactively support the Quantum Pharmaceutical Operation by helping in other departments which may be busier than your own at a particular time
The ideal Customer Service Assistant will have experience within a customer service environment, primarily phone based. Candidates with a proven track record of working to challenging KPIs, with a high level of numeracy and literacy would be preferred.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading pharmaceutical company with opportunities for both advancement and cross departmental movement.
About the Group:
Quantum Pharma Group, part of Clinigen Plc, is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of niche medicines and services to the Healthcare sector. The Group operates through two divisions and across 6 sites in UK and Europe, offering a portfolio of innovative and complementary products and services. We are a fast-paced, dynamic and forward-thinking organisation with great aspirations!
For more information please visit www.quantumpharmagroup.com