Customer Services Advisor
Department: Customer Services
Location: Theale, Reading
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 09:00am-17:30pm
The Job Role
To work within the Customer Service Team, providing after sale support and advice to a designated range of customers. The role is office based but may require occasional visits to customers or carriers.
This is a non-call centre environment, primarily email based, with customer’s dealing directly with appointed advisors and developing close working relationships.
To effectively manage all customer queries within specific SLA periods. Providing customers with confidence in Westcoast’s ability to deliver a comprehensive service from first stage quoting to query resolution, leading to continued repeat business.
• Take responsibility of all assigned account queries and proactively manage until resolution, communicating with all relevant colleagues, parcel couriers, carriers, warehouse and credit control staff.
• Raising RMA’s
• Raising Credit Notes
• Raising warehouse queries
• Chasing failed deliveries and providing further delivery instructions
• Obtaining manufacturers required authorisations
• Monitoring query types and alerting Manager of any noted patterns or trends
• Providing copy POD’s and Credit Notes.
• Understanding the various return policies, validating returns requests and raising RMA’s where applicable.
• Liaising directly with Sales and Vendors to ascertain any additional information required and ensuring this is provided swiftly and queries resolved promptly or escalated as necessary.
• Proactively look at account base and develop effective account management, based on the specific needs of your customer.
• Management of ad hoc activities as required.
• Experience of working within a busy, pressurised Customer Service environment.
• Excellent Communicator to all levels
• Self-Motivated/ability to work unsupervised
• Organised with good attention to detail
• Knowledge of distribution
• PC/systems literate
• Ability to cope under pressure and react to changing situations
• Able to work within tight guidelines and conform to strict SLA’s
• Team player
• Excellent attention to detail
The role provides an excellent opportunity to obtain a good understanding of all aspects of distribution from warehouse management to credit control, possibly leading to further development in other areas within Westcoast.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with a cover letter stating your salary requirements to email@example.comHelp
NO AGENCIES PLEASE