Are you an experienced Customer Service, Call Centre or Account Management professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Customer Service Advisor for our team in Bonnyrigg, working 23 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Customer Service Advisor, we can offer a salary of £11,570 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Customer Service Advisor:
- Good track record of customer services or related activities within a multi-site, high speed environment.
- Previous experience in a similar Administration role or environment
- Good written, oral / telephone and numerate skills
Customer Service Advisor Responsibilities include:
- Be a point of contact for customer enquiries, which are to be resolved in a timely manner through first point resolution and ownership.
- Champion and deliver Customer Service Excellence to new and existing customers
- Answer, log and resolve all inbound enquiries to the depot in a timely and professional manner
- Initiate, maintain and review all customer data on the appropriate systems ensuring customer requests are communicated effectively within the depot.
- Promote national and local Viridor services to new and existing customers
- Submit quotations and draw up contracts using pre-defined depot pricing matrix
Viridor is one of the UK"s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK"s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world"s resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Customer Service Assistant
Closing Date: 27th March 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK"s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.