Are you a hardworking individual with great customer service skills? Do you want to thrive in a new role working for a well known bank? Are you a people's person with excellent telephony skills? If so, then continue reading and apply today!
Our client, a tier 1 bank is looking to appoint a customer adviser to join their contact centre in Newport. Your role will essentially be the first point of contact for customer calls, providing an excellent level of customer service to meet the needs of customers to extend and develop the customer relationship.
In more detail the role includes:
- Answer customer inbound calls, and in addition a Banking Service skill, in an efficient and effective manner providing the highest level of customer service by aiming to meet the needs of our customers at the first point of contact.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Contact Centre Balanced Scorecard through the achievement of key aims and objectives.
- Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking and IVR ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the Bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements (including internal processes and procedures) which aim to protect our customers as well as our reputation
- Maintain a good understanding of Bank's products and services including key features and benefits.
- Ensure that all call handovers to other areas of the Group are carried out in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure all Customer Complaints are recorded in line with the Group Complaint Handling Policy and where possible resolved at first touch, delivering a fair outcome for the customer. Where not possible to resolve at first touch, these complaints should be escalated immediately. Proactively look to raise ideas to eliminate the root cause of complaints improving the experience for our customers.
For this role, the skills required include:
- Oral communication - Uses clear concise and jargon-free speech to explain products/services/procedures and resolve problems. Uses effective telephone manner with customers/colleagues.
- Written communication - Selects appropriate information to complete relevant paperwork / correspondence. Produces accurate and legible written work at all times.
- Interviewing - Uses effective questioning in interviews to extract all pertinent information.
- Presentation / Facilitation - Presents factual information in a logical and structured way.
- Self / Work Organisation - Uses straightforward personal planning to organise own work effectively. Knows where to find things and adheres to deadlines.
- Keyboard / Software Applications - Uses a keyboard on one or more systems, understanding functions for producing a range of outputs. Uses a range of specified software. Carries out basic day-to-day management of machine under own control, e.g. (security).
- Analytical Skills - Able to use arithmetical/numerical skills to undertake a range of basic calculations and preparation of data.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.