Customer Service Advisor
£18K pro rata
Full Time Temporary until mid March
NW & SE London
Shifts from Monday to Sunday rotating between 8.30am to 9.30pm
We have an exciting temporary opportunity (possibility to transform into a permanent position at the end of the period) available with an international e-commerce company providing one-of-a-kind personal products to customers all over the world. Looking for enthusiastic people able to provide the best customer service quality.
- Deliver the highest possible levels of Customer Service at all times in order to preserve the image of the company.
- Work in conjunction with the Customer Service Supervisor to escalate to other departments any feedback provided by customers in order to improve the systems.
- Recognise & Report any system issues with the company website, App or Internal systems.
- Offering an efficient and friendly service to existing and new customers in relation to handling amendments, cancellations, refunds, special requests and requirements on existing orders.
- Participate in team meetings and forums.
- Provide support to Customer Service Supervisor and Customer Service Manager.
- Excellent English is a must.
- Being comfortable over the phone and able to answer queries via emails and on social media platforms.
- Communication Skills: Able to deal with customers and staff at all levels.
- You must have a great attitude, be positive and tenacious.
- Strong attention to details.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Must show a willingness to learn about new systems and procedures as well as responsibilities.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.