Customer Service Advisor
£18,500 + Bonus
ShortList Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a highly motivated and dynamic team in a rapidly expanding, leading eCommerce business in Chester.
The Customer Service Advisor must be able to communicate effectively with clients and be the first point of contact for any customer queries. The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a B2C Customer Service Advisor role
The Customer Service Advisor will have experience with:
- Deal with customer queries, via digital channels and over the phone
- Strong negotiation and issue resolution skills
- Fantastic customer service skills, you will be supplying customer service dealing with customers at an agreed service level
- Analyse customer complaints and recommend solution or escalate to the appropriate department
- Identifying any opportunities to upsell products
- Manage and protect the reputation of the company
- Maintain strong relationships with customers
This is a customer facing position so the Customer Service Advisor must therefore have great interpersonal skills and a confident and effective phone manner.
The salary on offer for the Customer Service Advisor position is paying £18,500 plus a great benefits package and progression opportunities in an expanding company.
The Customer Service Advisor position is based in Chester City Centre, commutable from Wrexham, North Wales, Warrington, Oswestry.
If you are interested in the Customer Service Advisor role then please click APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.