Customer Service Advisor (Bilingual French speaking)
£8.50 per hour + bonus
Flexible 4-8 hour shifts + some weekends
Fantastic opportunities have arisen for French Speaking Customer Service Advisors to join a leading international assistance group in Bingley. The positions are available for immediate start with flexibility for 4 – 8 hour shift patterns including weekends. The roles are also fixed term contracts for 2 – 6 months with opportunities for contract extension or permanent role based on performance.
Working within a friendly team, and liaising with different service providers, customers and Client Companies, this Customer Service Advisor role will involve assisting customers requiring breakdown assistance, travel and personal assistance in the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe
Daily duties will include;
- Handling calls and emails from customers, service providers and client companies
- Assessing the context, planning, organising and implementing solutions to help solve the challenges and difficulties of the given situation.
- Looking after Customers with follow-ups and updates on their cases.
Who are we looking for?
- Successful candidates must be fluent in both English and French. Any other European languages welcome
- Experience of working within a customer service based environment would be an advantage, however not a requirement as full training will be provided
- A problem solver with excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Good telephone manner
- A dynamic person with good team spirit but also able to work independently
- Computer literate
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Customer Service Advisor role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application. You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills / experience: Customer Service, French Speaking, Bilingual