Our client, a leading provider of pensions and investments is looking for a Customer Advisor in Basingstoke.
- Dealing with Phoenix Wealth customers, mainly answering questions and queries about pensions and savings.
- Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
- Providing admin support.
- Updating systems, spreadsheets and trackers.
- Ensuring that work is completed to the policed and procedures set out.
- Overseeing the work flow of other colleagues, making sure they are along the right tracks, providing advice and guidance.
- Collecting and keeping appropriate data.
- When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
- Undertake duties at a similar level or lower.
- Good communication - oral and written
- Embrace coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Take ownership of all customer requests
- Maintain operational accuracy
- Ability to make good decisions for customers using sound judgement - understanding customer, colleague and business impact
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Developing over time, a deeper level of expertise in online banking
- Flexible, adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
This position will be working Monday - Friday between 8am - 6pm and is paying £9.81 per hour. Initially on a 3 month contract this role has potential to extend further and perm transitions will be reviewed.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.