We are an award winning, multi-faceted organisation based in the heart of Peterborough.
Experiencing growth and success as a business we are now looking to recruit talented Customer Service Professionals to join our friendly and busy team.
If you enjoy interacting with people and enjoy reaching positive resolutions for your customers, this could be the ideal role for you.
You will be based in an open plan office with an inviting and friendly atmosphere. You will work closely with your team who offer a supportive and cohesive working environment.
Customer Service experience within an office environment is a must!
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional, and efficient manner
- To receive, plan and process repair requests and enquiries, including pre and post inspections
- To provide an excellent customer service to all customers
- To receive and process telephone calls, emails and correspondence on a variety of housing repair and maintenance issues and to redirect requests to the appropriate department if they are not repairs related
- To raise works orders and appointments using in-house systems ensuring the correct codes, priorities and timescales are allocated in line with Cross Keys Homes repairing responsibilities
- To advise customers of their repairing responsibilities, particularly in relation to leasehold properties, live right to buy applications and ensure resident recharges are applied appropriately
- To make appointments for contractor operatives estate rangers and surveyors, updating their diaries, keeping residents informed of progress, ensuring works and inspections are completed within target dates
- To meet set targets and standards for the service, including timescales for answering telephone calls, responding to written communication and completing repairs, working in partnership with our contractor.
- To carry out administrative tasks, including photocopying, scanning/downloading documents, and updating contact management/contractor records.
- To manage residents expectations on a daily basis in order to prevent conflict and complaints whilst adhering to Company policies and procedures.
- To respond to and record customer feedback (requests for service and compliments) and follow up to ensure any problems are resolved within agreed timescales
- Knowledge and understanding of what constitutes excellent customer service
- Experience of working in a call centre or in a similar role where taking phone calls was the main purpose of the role
- Experience in the use of computers, including email
- Experience of working in a team and on own initiative
- Experience of working within a customer focused environment
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints or conflict
- Effective written and oral communication
- Competent use of systems including Microsoft applications and databases (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good administrative skills; accurate and with attention to detail
- Confident and able to deal with difficult situations or customers in a polite, calm/diffusing way
- Able to deal with a high volume of calls/tasks
- A good general standard of education
Offering a competitive salary between £17,041 - £18,550
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
(there may be occasions to work between the hours of 8am-6pm)
Whilst we endeavour to contact all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.