- Dealing with a high level of inbound and outbound calls whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Respond to any queries relating to cases in a timely and professional manner.
- Management of cases to include; Loading new cases - Case reviews - Closing cases.
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues.
- Booking in telephone and face to face assessments with our team
- Liaising with clients via telephone, email, and letter.
- Working within company/client SLAs and notifying the Team Leader of any difficulty in achieving these.
- Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics, and best practice.
The successful Customer Service Administrator will have;
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Willing to develop within the business.
- Previous knowledge in a customer service or case management role
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
£18,000 - £19,000
Our client are looking for outgoing team player to join their expanding team. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment whilst providing support to our relevant teams and our clients, delivering excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of well known, high value clients.