An excellent opportunity for a Customer Services Administrator to join a FMCG Importer who supply to some of the biggest names in the UK retail and contract sectors. You will be a proactive member of the customer service team, dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Providing office support to the external sales team with a view to achieving departmental goals.
- Achieving group targets as defined by the Customer Service Manager.
- To ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Accurate processing of all orders using the Epicor operating system, ensuring the system is used correctly.
- Provision of administration support to assist the field based Sales Account Managers in their roles to provide the best service to the customer.
- Taking inbound customer calls (approx 60 per day) identifying and assessing the requirements to achieve satisfaction.
- Liaising effectively with all departments throughout the business
- Ensuring that queries and complaints are handled in a timely, professional, efficient manner and to the satisfaction of the customer and followed up to ensure resolution.
- Participating in ongoing projects such as the implementation of better working practices and system improvements
- Contribute positively to discussions and debates and participating in shared decision making.
- Ensure effective communication including the dissemination of information accurately and timely to support effective team working.
- Act at all times as an ambassador for the organisation and maintain positive and effective communication both internally and externally to the organisation.
- Produce clear, legible and consistent written documentation as required.
- GCSE Maths / English (A - C).
- A minimum of 3 years gained in a busy customer service or call centre environment.
- Fully IT literate and knowledge of the Microsoft office system especially Word and Excel.
- Evidence of a well-practised communication skills; both verbal, non-verbal and written.
- Excellent time management and ability to multitask.
- Highly accurate data entry skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to handle complaints in a calm and professional manner
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on Twitter and Facebook. All sites are updated on a daily basis.