Are you an experienced Customer Service, Call Centre or Account Management professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Customer Relationship Manager for our Trafford Park team in Trafford, working 40 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Customer Relationship Manager, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands.
The ideal Customer Relationship Manager:
- Proven Account Management experience
- Demonstrate a successful track record of managing and enhancing customer relationships and revenue
- Experience in handling and negotiating threat to terminate customers.
- A good level of commercial expertise
- Numerate and Literate with the ability to produce reports and customer data as required.
- Driving Licence
Customer Relationship Manager Responsibilities include:
- Develop existing accounts through growth and retention.
- Sell Viridor full product portfolio and use innovation to enhance relationships and increase revenue.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to accounts through structured account review processes.
- Drive Viridor full product portfolio to all nominated accounts.
- Be proactive in learning technology innovation that could enhance relationships
- Maintain accurate customer records through the use of SAP CRM, diary management and reports.
- Actively promote the Viridor brands, products and service to nominated customers.
- Maintain effective relationships with each company department to ensure the best level of communication, service and response for the customer at all times.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Customer Relationship Manager.
Closing Date: 5th May 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.