Credit Controller - 6 Month Contract - West Drayton - FMCG Company
Salary: £12-16 per hour
A FMCG company based in West Drayton are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join their fast paced credit control team.
To collect outstanding debts required to meet cash targets utilising companies collection procedures.
- You will be responsible for identifying and reviewing debt reports
- Chasing payments by telephone, e-mail and letter including sending final demand letters as directed by credit control manager
- Suspend accounts as directed by the Credit Control Manager
- Posting cash receipts to the relevant customer accounts
- Provide a weekly update on overdue accounts to the credit control manager
- Check the accuracy / legal identify of customers on contracts / order approvals
Key Skills & Experience:
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Proven track record in credit control.
- Experience in chasing and planning payments
- The ability to explain financial matters clearly
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Good numerical and literacy skills
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp. For a further discussion, please contact Jordan Ford on 01628 771811 (option 4).
Ninesharp Finance & Accountancy is a minimum fuss specialist Finance & Accountancy recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Marketing professionals to our established client base.