12mth Fixed Term Contract
Baxi Heating UK is part of BDR Thermea, one of Europe’s largest manufacturers and distributors of domestic and commercial water and heating systems. We employ 6,500 people throughout Europe and have a turnover exceeding £1.7 billion and celebrate our 150th anniversary as a UK manufacturer in 2016.
An excitingopportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and conscientious team player to join the busy Finance Team at Warwick. Reporting to the UK Credit Manager, you will be required to achieve monthly targets whilst working to strict deadlines for cash collection of overdue debtors.
Key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Collection of outstanding debt in line with monthly targets, using both telephone and letter chasing.
- Administration of customer accounts and liaison with internal personnel to resolve any customer issues.
- Key Account Management
- Allocation of all cash receipts to designated accounts.
- Reviewing customer’s credits limits, managing risk and communicating problems to the customers. Managing the policy of placing accounts on stop and pursuing legal action where appropriate.
- Responsible for maintaining up to date information on the Customer Database for designated accounts.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Proven experience in Credit Control or equivalent finance role
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner whilst being able to be persuasive and assertive in order to maximise cash flow
- Excellent numerical skills are a necessity
- Good knowledge of bad debt recovery procedures and the legal process
- Good understanding of debtor day calculations
- Involvement in setting monthly cash targets
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and challenging KPI’s
- Strong IT skills required particularly Excel
If you think you have the skills and experiences then please email or post your CV, together with a covering letter/note including contact telephone number and email address, detailing your current salary and package details, quoting Ref: GB-AUXD9Rto:-