A nationwide network of performing arts academies is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and dedicated Credit Controller to join a busy Finance Department and report straight to the Finance Director. The position will include working with senior members of staff and ad hoc projects when required
• Liaise with clients to re-present bounced direct debits.
• Collection of direct debits and liaise with collection agency.
• Monitor cancelled direct debits on database to ensure no longer active.
• Maintain company sales leger database.
• Deal with client queries in relation to their subscriptions
• Approve and process refund requests.
• Posting of invoices and credit notes to accounting system.
• Process leavers and ensure any amounts due are collected.
• Check integrity of data input of starters.
• To carry out other duties relevant to the role
• Process principal payments.
• Process principal recharges.
• Degree educated and Numerate, accurate with a good standard of English and Mathematics essential
• Flexible with good administrative and organizational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy in order to meet strict deadlines.
• Demonstrate a commitment to self-improvement, a team player with
• Experience in a similar role preferred
• Interest in the arts and Theatre
Only successful candidates will be contacted