My client are Global Cross-Media Production Agency looking for a Creative Artworker, this is an exciting opportunity to join a one of the most prominent digital agencies and be responsible for developing artistic content for a variety of different brands.
You will be responsible for designing creative artwork across web, mobile and print platforms for various products. You will also be involved in various briefings which you will then execute incorporating brand guidelines to create products to client satisfaction. You will work in the creative team, under the direction of the client project team.
Other key responsibilities:
- Attends any client meetings (e.g. pre-production) as necessary
- Ensures high quality standards in all Production client deliverables
- Creates new designs from approved templates, maintaining the brand integrity
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of high quality basic to intermediate level Artwork, effectively using industry standard software, tools, and Print techniques
- Performs assigned tasks within the overall Production workflow and assigned budget, according to: Work order specifications, Industry and Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), The Company's high-quality standards and the client's Brand guidelines and standards.
- Ensures client project team has most current information about the status of the assigned project(s) by logging and maintaining in project tracking system (e.g. ONE!) accurate records of: Project plan (sub-project or task) information, time dedicated to specific project(s), Quality issues
- Meets quality standards always for all assigned deliverables and makes recommendations to Management for improvements in reports, tools, processes and assigned tasks
To be considered for this role you with have experience working with external clients as well as working within brand guidelines. You will also have experience working with project management software and be skilled in AdobeCS.
To apply for the role please contact me on 02079282525 or email me at email@example.com