International logistics solutions’ company, based in Plzen, Czechia, seeks a Corporate Manager to be responsible for overseeing all the Administration (General Affairs and HR) and Accounting functions.
- Main purpose of job
- This role confers responsibility for legal, financial, risk management, administrative and HR/general affairs.
- You will be authorised to determine and impose work tasks on subordinate employees and to organise, manage and supervise their work and issue binding instructions
- You will train and evaluate the less senior employees ate to establish a strong team
- You will fully understand the company’s rules and give instruction on these to other employees
- Lead and negotiate with administrative vendors
- Position in organisation
- Report to Branch Manager.
- Responsible for managing other Czech staff members as Department Manager for the company
- Scope of job
- Punctual and working to a deadline based on Branch Manager’s requirements
- Able to consult effectively with other professionals - accountant, lawyer, etc.
- Prepare contracts with administrative vendors and update based on expiry date.
- Recruit new employees and arrange interview together with HR staff.
- Attend interview with candidates together with related Managers.
- Prepare employee contract and company letter (benefit details, promotion etc.)
- Manage and control the work of subordinate employees and assess their work performance and results.
- Arrange appraisal schedule and procedure.
- Appraise other corporate (GA/HR/Accounting) staff members’ performance.
- Organise the work of subordinate employees in optimum manner.
- Create favourable working conditions and provide for occupational health and safety protection.
- Provide for remuneration of employees pursuant to the Labour Code;
-Create preconditions for increasing the professional level of employees
-Provide compliance with legal and internal regulations
- Provide for adaptation of measures aimed to protect and use the employer’s property and all the employer’s rights with due care so as to prevent any damage to the employer.
- In charge of company internal audit (preparation and follow up)
- Relationship with other members of the Group companies in EMEA & CIS region and Japan.
- Working Hours
From 7:30 till 16:00 (Saturday and Sunday are national holidays. 5 weeks annual holidays.)
- Base Salary
CZK 110,000 per month gross during probation period.
- CZK 120,000 after probation period.
- Overtime compensation is included.
- Bonus shall be paid twice per year after probation period.
- Probation period
- Other benefits
Luncheon vouchers, Language lessons, Professional training, Company car
- Dimensions and Limits of Authority
Signing authority up to EUR 15,000
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a previous managerial role is a must.
Must be proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PPT)
Language: Czech or Slovak (native or fluent), English (fluent) essential
- Experience and desirable skills
Experience in a Japanese company would be advantage.
Accounting/Legal/HR/Risk Management experience is required
Working within a multicultural business environment would be an advantage
Proficient in SAP or similar system
- Personal qualities/attributes
Analytical thinking & problem solving
Results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality
Comfortable in dealing with senior management
Flexible, adaptable, creative
Strong leadership but team-player
Please note that the job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties, as negotiated to meet ongoing needs of the business and the job description must be reviewed each year during the appraisal process.