BN18 0SY - Candidates must be able to get to and from our new Fontwell store on A27 in Arundel
£7.83 per hour + Benefits
Full time / Part Time
KFC is expanding in the UK opening stores just around the corner from you, we are looking for a Cook who is as passionate about customer service and food as us to join our team.
With a great attitude and a love of customer service you will delight in making fresh, quality food for your customers. You will be fanatical about fresh produce, cleanliness and always deliver a friendly greeting.
The Cook role and duties:
Cooks hold the most vital role at KFC, making sure that customers receive the best Fillets, Zingers, Hot Wings and Original Recipe Chicken through their expert preparation. It's about making and delivering high quality products, ensuring that every customer has an exceptional experience every time! On a daily basis you will:
- Ensuring our great tasting chicken and other menu items are delivered to our customers exactly how the Colonel intended!
- Ensure you clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware as necessary.
- Ensure that food will is stored in designated containers with correct labelling to prevent spoilage.
- Operate the cash register / handle money / give correct change in line with cash handling guidelines.
- Work in compliance with Food Safety and Health & Safety Policies and Procedures.
- At all times you will represent the KFC brand in a positive, professional manner.
The Ideal Cook:
Our world leading fast food brand, requires full time and part time Cooks / Team Members. With excellent career prospects this could be a great way to start your career or gain experience with a famous International brand that is well known across the UK High Street.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! We offer an amazing training programme designed to bring the best out of you. All we ask is that you have the desire to learn... let us do the rest!
You Will Receive
In return for your hard work as our Cook, you will receive a competitive hourly rate of £7.83. Additionally, you will receive:
- A passionate and fun team environment
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Discounts on food and beverages whilst on shift
- Recognition Schemes
- Join an established, successful franchise
- Opportunities across multiple existing high profile brands with many more to come!
This store is operated by Euro Garages - one of the UK and Europe's largest privately-owned forecourt retail operators. Euro Garages have strategic brand partnerships with BP, ESSO, Shell, SPAR, Starbucks, Subway, KFC, Greggs and Burger King. With over 700 sites across the UK, and growing, career development is very real possibility with us!
APPLY NOW and start your fantastic career as our Cook! As an employer, we pride ourselves on training and development so this application is just the start!
Successful candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.