We are seeking a number of Control Room Operators to join our Team to support our customers from our Monitoring Centre in Crowborough. Our Control Room Operators will operate advanced protection technologies to support a full Security Control Room Operation.
The working pattern opportunities available are:
- Variable working hours, Monday – Sunday, in a 24/7 environment
Successful applicants will:
- Operate all CCTV equipment to provide pro-active and reactive monitoring of CCTV cameras, to assist with the detection and reduction in crime
- Maintain a close liaison with police personnel and CCTV partners in relation to any incidents
- Use company database systems to gather, monitor, record and communicate information to appropriate police personnel
- Act as a point of contact for Onwatch customers who are experiencing security breaches and issues
- Be responsible for inbound and outbound phone calls including to Security Services and at all times demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service
- Where incidents occur, create Incident Reports, which includes contacts made and actions taken
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Grade C in Math and English at GCSE Level
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment
- SIA licence for CCTV preferable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, (Word and Excel)
- Ability to make decisions, prioritise tasks and work on own initiative to ensure high standards of service delivery
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A team player who is flexible in order to meet business needs
Due to the nature of our business, successful candidates are required to undergo a satisfactory background vetting, employment history and criminal record check.
Onwatch has opportunities for immediate permanent positions in our purpose built Control Room in Crowborough. Applications are now open for Control Room Operator positions.
Onwatch designs, integrates and installssafety and security systemsthat assist in the effective protection and management of risks to persons and property. With our technology, our controllers visually verify when a threat arises and are able to take real time action to avert the risk with the use of an audio warning and the earliest summons of response by an arresting authority, or an appointed security service and key holder with the absence of a false alarm disturbance. If you would like to be part of an energetic, ambitious team and develop your career we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Julie Robson, HR Manager, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org