Control & Automation Engineer
A leading systems integration business who specialise in delivering control and automation solutions in the food & beverages, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and utilities sectors in their pursuit of an experienced Controls and Automation Engineer to join a rapidly expanding systems integration business.
We are looking for an experienced engineer with a strong understanding of the project lifecycle from concept through to completion.
In order to succeed in this role you'll need experience in the technical development of design documentation, configuration of PLCs, SCADA, HMI, Testing and commissioning.
You'll also need to be able to demonstrate at least 5 years of control systems design experience in a similar role and ideally proficiency in Siemens and Rockwell.
As a business, their project solutions are based around Rockwell, Siemens, Mitsubishi, Wonderware, Schneider, SQL and various legacy technologies.
On a day to day basis you'll be responsible for the following activities:-
- Writing software from scratch for PLC programmes using Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi or Schneider software.
- Control system software design and implementation
- Producing cutting edge solutions for process control systems clients in the food&beverage, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and utilities sectors.
- Industrial ethernet network design and testing
- On site installation, testing and process commissioning
This really is an opportunity for an experienced controls and automation engineer to step up their career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position, please contact Lauren Ballard at Vantage Consulting on 01785 875 239 or email