Cobham Mission Systems are looking for a Contracts Manager to be a business partner to the Air to Air refueling Business Unit to support revenue growth that optimizes EBITA and to provide win/win solutions through innovation and commercial excellence.
This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a Contracts Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Aerospace and/or defence business experience is essential.
- Degree or equivalent experience in law/business.
- Broad contract law knowledge.
- Experience of managing and advising on commercial and business risk.
- Combines experience, intuition and strategic thinking to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business and people, including potential threats
- International commercial awareness highly desirable.
- UK MoD & US DoD contracts knowledge would be an advantage.
As a Contracts Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Support to business win process through arranging quotations and support negotiation of contracts & agreements within Air to Air refuelling business unit.
- Identify commercial risks and mitigations
- Compliance with Contract Policy
- Implementation of Group policies & procedures which relate to Commercial, Contracts & Legal function
- Contract review, acceptance & order acknowledgement
- Contract administration & Point of Contact for customer commercial enquiries
- Support the creation of flow down terms & conditions for Operations & Supplier Management
- Develop relationships with internal and external customers
- Management of customer contractual claims
- Create contract summaries for management
- Preparation of inputs and support to Tender Vets and Life Cycle Management Reviews
- Advise on bid approval escalations to BU/Sector/EDC & Board as appropriate
- Manage the engagement of intermediaries in compliance with the Distributor/ Reseller Engagement Policy and Advisor Engagement Policy
- Conduct periodic Health Checks on intermediaries
- Change management
About Cobham Mission Systems
The most capable critical control solutions for extreme environments.
As the world's leading supplier of critical control solutions, we help our customers to increase the safety and mission capabilities of their personnel and equipment in extreme environments.
Our proven and trusted solutions in air-to-air refuelling, life support, weapons carriage and unmanned systems, deliver assured performance and class-leading through-life costs that enable our customers to bring complex projects to market quickly, and with minimal risk.
About Cobham plc
Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the greatest challenges, from deep space to the depths of the ocean.
Click here to find out more about us and or check out our LinkedIn company page