Contracts Administration Manager - Spider Recruitment Services are currently supporting a rapidly growing Finance business based north of Cambridge in their search for a Contracts Administration Manager you will be proactive, self-motivated, well-organised and focused.
As the Contracts Administration Manager, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Enabling the incorporation proposals into contractual documentation after credit approval through to project management
- Reviewing Contracts from Third Parties to identify and assess contractual and commercial risks
- Actively supporting contract drafting and negotiations with external legal teams and internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying, advising and supporting colleagues on contractual needs and requirements of new proposals and projects
- Control the engagement of all legal work on new and existing projects, including cost management against agreed budgets
- Advising colleagues on commercial and legal risk
- Record and report progress on security during and after the legal process
- Manage the security register, including an ongoing review
- Mitigate the Company's legal exposure to risk on projects
- Build rapport with legal services suppliers and ensure delivery against KPI's and SLA's
- Liaise with Project Managers and Customer Relationship Managers on new legal issues
- Coordinate the release of security
- Follow Company policies and procedures and processes to maintain efficiency and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Coordinate and implement changes as identified
- Strong proven administration and IT skills including Word and Excel, supported by excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong up to date understanding of contract law and commercial risk
- Excellent and highly accurate numerical and analytical skills to provide both regular and ad hoc reporting and MI
- Able to manage multiple workstreams, prioritise deliverables, work well under pressure and to tight, at times moving, deadlines
This is a Full Time position Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (with some flexibility due to work load). Due to the location of the office you will be required to have your own transport. Onsite parking is available.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider Recruitment Services. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, and Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: Legal, Contracts Manager, Senior Administrator, Analytical, Administrator, Commercial Contracts, Finance
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information you provide in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider will not use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will also request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any other recruiting company who are working directly with Spider for recruitment advertising purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your dream job or offering career related advice.