Our Client is a leading business specializing in the supply of temporary electrics, plumbing and associated site services to the UK construction industry.
About this Position:
We’re looking for a dynamic, pro-active and organised Office Support Assistant to join us at our Head Office in Great Dunmow, which is just a short drive from the M11. This person will have experience within Customer Services along with strong Administration skills, ideally within the Construction Industry although this is not essential.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be working with the Contracts Managers and Regional Engineers to support the administration function of different regions and answering queries directing these to the right people in the right department. No two days are ever the same here and there are Training & Development opportunities by working within other departments when covering for other Administration functions throughout the business.
• Front line customer contact including general client enquiries, submitting and receiving client correspondence
• Dealing with site personnel and engineer requests
• Source and place orders for materials and equipment
• Administration of documents and quotations
• Maintain and monitor commercial and regulatory paperwork
• Coordinate and maintain accurate communication records from site
• General administration – document filing, letter typing, emailing, document submission
• Cross training to provide administrative cover in other departments
• Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced, customer service role
• Excellent telephone manner and able to communicate at all levels
• Good organisational and prioritisation skills
• Be pro-active, working individually and as a part of a team
• Ability to remain calm under pressure
• Excellent written communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office packages
• Valid UK work permit
• Training and Development opportunities
• 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays
• Non-Contributory Private Medical Insurance
• Non-Contributory Dental Insurance
• Pension and childcare vouchers
• Life insurance scheme pays out up to 4 x your salary
Please apply online with your CV. Our client will be in touch to discuss the role further.
#Administrator #OfficeSupport #CustomerService engineer support
Blue Fox Recruit acts as an agent on behalf of our client. If you have any questions email us at mail at bluefoxrecruit dot com. Successful candidates will be contacted directly by our Client.