Contract Project Manager – Sheffield – 300-400 per day
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. The organisation has managed to secure a range of new cloud and SDLC orientated projects and as a result are bolstering their IT management infrastructure.
This particular contract is focused around the management and delivery of data migration on a SharePoint / Office 365 implementation project. This will require a strong knowledge of web based platform. A range of skills/requirements and experience will be required for this role, they include the following:
- Minimum of 5 years Project Management lifecycle experience
- PRINCE2 Certified
- Experience working on Office365 implementation Projects
- Experience of data migrations into SharePoint online
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Eligible to work in the UK
Any knowledge of any cloud orientated technologies would also be beneficial but by no means mandatory. Interviews are being lined up from 2nd January with an appointment being targeted for the same week. If this could be of interest please apply here or contact Lee Murray at X4 Group.