A boutique digital advertising and marketing agency based in Shoreditch, East London who use data to form effective and powerful digital advertising campaigns for their clients who include Sky, Lastminute.com and Bupa to name three. Services include SEO, PPC, Social Media, real time bidding and display advertising.
This is a 2-3 month paid internship paying national minimum wage with a view to converting to a permanent graduate position.
How you can expect to spend your day:
- You will be immediately introduced to all client activity, working closely with the SEO / content marketing team in content research, ideation, client briefing and competitor analysis.
- You will learn effective and strategic PR and content promotion techniques, building relationships and communicating with journalists / bloggers to increase client awareness and campaign exposure.
- Using top industry tools, you will also learn about SEO, and how to improve client’s websites visibility in search engines organically.
- You will develop your analytical skills by understanding client KPI’s and reporting back on performance metrics on a regular basis.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Passionate and enthusiastic about developing a career in digital marketing
- Must enjoy working in a busy, productive environment, possessing strong organisation and multi-tasking skills.
- Must work well as part of a team and enjoy contributing ideas wherever the opportunity
- Ability to use your own initiative and have a positive self-starter attitude towards work
- A fondness for learning and a great work-ethic
- Great communication skills (oral and written) and someone who takes pride in their work
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- This company is based in the heart of Tech City, Shoreditch, which is a fantastic area of London to work, surrounded by lots of creative companies working in the digital industries.
- You will develop key skills quickly by learning directly from industry professionals with many years’ experience.
- This company will enable interns to gain hands on experience with clients in different industries both large and small
- You will not be given meaningless work, but instead will be directly involved in all important client activity from the off-set
- The company provides intern with an excellent working environment where people are encouraged to contribute ideas and communicate with fellow employees.
- The company is a friendly and social place to work, with regular planned social activities throughout the year.