Content Marketing Executive
£18,000 - £22,000
I have an incredibly exciting opportunity to work with the UK's largest travel business of its kind. This business already operates in over 10 countries and has huge expansions plans to continue this rate of growth.
With one of the most stand out and iconic global brands and a working culture to match (offering flexible working hours - including working from home), this opportunity truly is unique and one not to be missed!
I am looking for a Content Marketing Executive, someone who at the heart of it can and enjoys writing and using various marketing platforms to create a voice for the business.
The key remit of this role is to work with the Marketing Manager and Marketing Director (as well as their global marketing teams) to use content to develop marketing activity to continue the growth of the brand.
This role will involve the follow key responsibilities:
- Plan and executive the content calendar for the brand
- Writing compelling content across blogs, case studies, brochures, email, social media etc.
- Sourcing and sharing content with their global market teams
- Testing and optimising email campaigns, web content and landing pages
- Managing and tracking campaign effectiveness
- Work with the internal marketing teams and external agencies to develop campaigns across adverts, social media, images and video
This is a full mixed content marketing role, you would be supported by a team that has over 20 years' experience in marketing. It will suit someone who enjoys getting wrapped up in stories and has natural flare to use these stories to create marketing campaigns that will grow the brand.
I am looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Degree qualified with a relevant degree
- Work with own initiative to create and develop content campaigns
- Confident communicator and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills
A fantastic opportunity for someone to be part of a well established global brand and a marketing team that allows people to be creative in their role, whilst supporting their development.
If you are interested, please apply with updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss.